Did I scare you off yet?
No. Then please continue reading. =)
So, I guess I’m supposed to write about myself/the blog, but before I begin, I would like to say, Congrats and Thanks to those of you who chose to visit and read some of my stuff.
- My name is Jaclyn.
- I’m a lefty.
- I’m from Ohio, but I moved to Kansas 6 years ago, for a boy of course. Why else would I move to Kansas?
- I’m a hairstylist.
- I decided to go back to school 2 years ago. I can only go when I have time and money, so it’s taking me a lot longer than I would like. My goal in the end….Registered Nurse.
- I have four children…well…more like “furr-children”. Two dogs and two cats:
- I love photography, and have a camera with me at all times.
- I love to bake and decorate cakes. You will definitely see some of my creations on this blog.
- I have another food blog I really liked… Afooditude.wordpress.com, but I forgot my login information and can’t recover it. But there are a few good recipes on there if you would like to check them out.
Enough about me…you will learn more as you read my blog. =)
Second: The blog